As Spring gains momentum, we know everyone’s starting to plan their holidays in advance of the long-awaited warm season. Woo hoo! In light of this, we would like to offer our readers a couple of complimentary gifts.
I SEE MY PATH, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT LEADS. NOT KNOWING WHERE I’M GOING IS WHAT INSPIRES ME TO TRAVEL IT. — ROSALIA DE CASTRO
We’ve teamed up with GPSmyCity to bring you a couple free city guides for iOS devices. You can downloaded the articles and read them offline, or use them while you’re online to obtain GPS navigation to the sights described in the article. Super simple! Get them FREE today through 12 Apr!
To view the articles in the app, please follow the below links on your iPhone or iPad:
Android user? It’s actively being developed and is due to be released this May.
Now, you may be wondering, what the heck is a travel article app?
Well, let me tell you! By downloading one of these bad boys you can:
- Have instant offline access. Check out over 1,000+ cities
- Get directions. When you’re online, have GPS directions to those same attractions at your fingertips
- Give your eyes a rest. You can have the article content read out loud to you using the newly-added audio function
- Create a custom tour. You can select some or all the sights featured in the article and create your own self-guided walking tour
PS. We’ve also got the following apps available for once you fall in love with MyGPS’s free articles we’re offering. You can download any of these travel articles from GPSmyCity free of charge. And if you decide you want it to be a GPS-guided tour, just upgrade the article for a mere $1.99.
That’s it! That’s all! How super simple is that & what a bargain!
- Hong Kong Highlights
- How to Make the Most of Your Travels in Kochi
- Where Can You Find the Best Kathmandu Food?
- What to do in Xi’an